- Assistant Lecturer
- BA(XFU), MA(PolyU)
- Rm 963, Run Run Shaw Tower, Centennial Campus, HKU
Ms. Yang Hong has joined the Chinese Language Centre, School of Chinese at HKU in 2012 as an assistant lecturer. She teaches Chinese as a foreign language to international exchange students. Ms. Yang is interested in how to teach Chinese grammar and spoken Chinese in teaching Chinese as a foreign language.
- “香港大学对外汉语课程的设计与评估” （亚太地区国际汉语教学学会第七届年会）（2015 Asia-Pacific Consortium of Teaching Chinese as an International Language）with Dr. CM Chan, Dr. YY Chan, Ms KY Song and Ms Yuk Yeung, November 21-24, 2015
- Curriculum design in Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language at HKU, 4th Annual International Conference on Language, Literature and Linguistics (L3 2015) with Dr. Chan Yan Yan and Ms. Yuk Yeung, June 8-9, 2015.
- “行动应用程式在对外汉语中的应用”(“How to Use the Mobile Applications in Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language?”), The first International Conference on Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language, The University of Hong Kong, December 4-6, 2013.
- Co-investigator of Enhancing the use of Chinese (Mandarin) as a foreign language via the Moodle platform. CLC, School of Chinese, The University of Hong Kong, May 1st, 2015-April 30th, 2016.