The 90th Anniversary Banquet of the School of Chinese
Date: 21st October, 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 7:00p.m. – 10:00p.m.
Venue: Maxim’s Palace Chinese Restaurant, 2/F, City Hall, 5-7 Edinburgh Place, Central
1. HK$900 per person.
2. HK$10,800 per table of 12 persons.
3. Free of charge for children under the age of 3 not occupying a seat.
1. Banquet tickets are sold on a first-come first-served basis and must be purchased and paid for by 14 October 2017.
2. Tickets purchased are non-refundable.
3. Each table is intended for 12 guests. Children under the age of 3 not occupying a seat are admitted free of charge.
4. Guests wishing to form a table of their own must buy the required number of tickets in one go; otherwise, we regret that we will not be able to entertain requests for special seating arrangements.
5. Please pay by credit card.
6. Group purchasers of 12 tickets for a table in one go can choose to name their own table as they wish (e.g. Chinese Society 1991 or Translation Class 1992).
7. Payment must be made within 3 days of reservation or else the reservation will be automatically cancelled.
8. The School of Chinese of HKU reserves all rights with respect to the banquet and other related arrangements.
Registration and payment link: